Tex's chat room

G

Re: Tex's chat room

we got him Heather and byt we are chatting now if u want to join

C Nash

Heather, think that chat room is for Rod and Tex only :eek: :laugh: . Heard they were bad to kick people out :eek: also want even let you in half the time :angry: think something is up with 730 and the clod :laugh: ;)

DL Rupper

I thought about joining in, but figured I probably wouldn't have enough time to do both the forum and a chat room.

G

Hey DL u can do both .. we do ,, but if not try out the chat room ,, heck i "m taking away from this place with it ,, jk :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

TexasClodhopper

There is a new version of the chat room as of Tuesday January 15 2008.

Rod (730) will explain the details pretty soon.

The old link will not work. You'll just get some kind of wierd stuff that was put their by alien beings from Mars.

ReBob8101

Yup, figgered that out purty quick. Hey ya'll I'm Bob and as Minnie Pearl used to say, I'm just so proud to be here> :)

nomadmom

Tex, I haven't heard anything so I must not be invited. :blackeye: Ouch!

Oh, well, it was turning into an ol' boys club. :laugh:

TexasClodhopper

Now, Heather, you know better than that ... we always need you in there to brighten up the rooms! :approve:

Here's the new link, but everyone will have to re-register (and use a real email address, because it will send you something.) I couldn't get the list of registered users swapped over.

And there are quite a few new little features to explore with the new version! :laugh:

http://www.texasclodhopper.net/phpmychat/plus/

Have fun! I'm sure Rod will be around soon to tell you all about it.

G

ok as tex said there is a new and updated chat room ,, and bty thanks Boss (tex) ,, but be sure to mind u'r manners ,, and have fun ,, so there ,,,
so anyone that wants to join go to http://texasclodhopper.net/phpmychat/plus/
hope to se u all there :) ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DL Rupper

Seems like traffic on this forum has dropped off lately. Has everyone moved to the chat room? ;)
I don't really like the RVNet (Good Sam) but do like the RV and related topics.

TexasClodhopper

It's a little different setting, DL. Nothing earth-shattering, still we get to while away the winter time in real time.

It was kinda neat to meet there last night, because this forum was off-the-air for a few hours.

G

Tex is actually selling our names to sales people that will be contacting u by email ,, JK :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
But DL it would be great if u joined us ,, just look up a few threads and the www thingy is there ,, if not PM me and get u to the right sight... ;) :laugh:

TexasClodhopper

Come to Tex's Chat Room and see Rod converse with the great Mad Max of the World. You don't want to miss the action in Mad Max's Madmax4 room!