Thanks to all of you

Status
Not open for further replies.

BethandDoug

Re: Thanks to all of you

Hey Jim,

Do not leave this board, you played jokes on us and we did it back. It's all in fun nature and yes you all removed our registration but I re-registered and if anyone should leave I will and will never appear again. Again you joked with us so we did it back, no harm intended and I am man enough to apologize. Good luck to you and you have a lot of friends here, we will leave this board immediately and sorry if anyone to offense to a joke.

G

That was a joke :question: :question: :question: Where was the punch line :question: :question: ,, i guess i'm not reading right or something :eek: :disapprove:

BethandDoug

I let him hang, no worries and again not a big deal and this is the last post I will make ih he was truly offended. If he's ok then we move on and become forum friends.

Some folks are mean to people and make threats and when others do it back it becomes very sensitive. I learned that some folks can handle what they dish out.

Jim - publicly again - no offense to you and I encourage you to be part of this forum. I will leave if it makes you feel better but again it was totally harmless fun just like you dish out all the time. Sorry man

G

well the way i see it (if true) then Jim come on back ,, i'll pm u in a bit ,, but please ,, don't leave us ,, this is all fun and about rving ,, hell i even cuss my wife for some of my stupid stuff i do ,, but again it's all in fun ,, and Jim ,, not taking sides ,, but i hate to see anyone leave here ,, ok no i'm done :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ;) :approve:

elkhartjim

Again I will put you on my ignore list. Nobody can or will threaten me, my family or my friends the way you have. The sex acts with my mother comment were inexcusable.

BethandDoug

Thanks 730

I sent Jim a few PM's about staying on the board. I am the new one here and Jim is the veteran and you are all very good at answering everyone's questions including mine and I will always keep this thing fun, professional and educational if you all are fine with me staying and no more jokes! I will tell you though you must pay attention on April Fools day though! hahahahahaha

BethandDoug

Cindy just eliminate me from the board and I will never register again. He said things to my wife and she came back at him as a joke

Jim - did not mean any harm and we are leaving the board. Sorry again it was harmless and apologies that you took it serious

elkhartjim

Jim again I never threatened you and this was all pure fun. Snowbird takes this stuff way too seriously and I know you and the Tex are always busing peoples stones. Keep your posts going and if you think it is not good of me being on the forum I will leave but again this was harmless fun and pranks.

The above pm from doug....threatening to bury me in a sand pit and sexually abusing my mother is not what we do on this forum. And I don't think its good you or anyone like you being on any forum.

Grandview Trailer Sa

From what I read in this, it was a VERY bad joke. Now I like jokes as good as the next guy, but don't threaten me or my wife. Sounds like a few people here have to grow up and act like adults.

If you don't like what I just said, I don't care. It is my opinion and you have to accept it. This is a forum about RVing. Leave all the BS out of it. I don't know what was said in all the PM's, it does not sound like I want to. If you can't accept anothers opinion, LEAVE.

I hope all can stay and act properly. Personnaly I am quite tired of all this crap.

G

BIG AMEN Ken ,, i also would like to get back into the fun times of answering rv questions and solving tech problems .. and with a bit of humor ,, we are all rver's and i think the rv life style has gone by the way side ,, we have rv parks that won't let u in,, unless u'r rv is less than 3yrs old and also have the upper class rv parks that won't let u in unless u have a $$$$$ zilloin MH ,, and yes i own a MH but i do not,, for one minute look down or belittle anyone for what they have ,, if it is thier's ,, more power to them ,, i have camped (sorry) campsighted next to a few very good people ,, and they were in tents and a pop up tent ,, but do u think i cared,,, NOPE ,, they are doing as i do,, RVING ,, so whether u are just getting started rving or are a full timer ,, please be respectfull to all our rv family out there ,, they may not have the money all the big diesel pushers have ,, but they are getting out with the family and rving ,, so to all ,, i say ,, give anyone that owns an rv ,, a break ,, no matter the make or the price ,, we are all rver's in one way or anouther ,, JMO ;) :approve: :approve: :approve: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

H2H1

now Rod I hope you went and apologize to your wife for using bad words at her. Just remember your better half can take more than your half. :( :laugh: :laugh: :bleh:

Cindy Hendricks

Administrator
Staff member

DougandBeth / BethandDoug - I saw your PM's that you sent to Jim and we will not tolerate that at all. You can stay or leave, it's your decision, but we will not allow that type of language on the forums or in the PM's. If you can't follow the rules then I will ban you again.

SnowbirdinFlight - I couldn't find any PM's that she sent with threats to anyone but on the other hand some of your comments are very argumentative. This forum is intended to build friendships with other RVers and help anyone with RV related questions. If someone has a problem they want people to be aware of with a particular unit or mfg they have the right to talk about it and discuss it with others. Bottom line Snowbird is you need to chill out and have fun with this forum and the people in it.

I appreciate all of you very much and try to help out when I can. Thanks for your patience and I hope this issue is resolved now. :laugh: :cool:

H2H1

I second that Jim so stick around and have some fun.

thanks cinnister for taking care of that problem

H2H1

Thanks for taking care of that problem. I hope all other will follow the very simple rules. once again thanks job well done

SnowbirdInFlight

cinnister - 4/10/2008 7:53 AM DougandBeth / BethandDoug - I saw your PM's that you sent to Jim and we will not tolerate that at all. You can stay or leave, it's your decision, but we will not allow that type of language on the forums or in the PM's. If you can't follow the rules then I will ban you again. SnowbirdinFlight - I couldn't find any PM's that she sent with threats to anyone but on the other hand some of your comments are very argumentative. This forum is intended to build friendships with other RVers and help anyone with RV related questions. If someone has a problem they want people to be aware of with a particular unit or mfg they have the right to talk about it and discuss it with others. Bottom line Snowbird is you need to chill out and have fun with this forum and the people in it. I appreciate all of you very much and try to help out when I can. Thanks for your patience and I hope this issue is resolved now. :laugh: :cool:

Thank you for proving I did not threaten anyone. Thank you for letting me post again as I feel I have just as much to contribute as anyone else. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.