thanks to everyone

tinkerer

Heading back to Wisconsin tomorrow. Had a great time at Brenda Arizona. Paid for my lease for next year so hopefully we will return. Have to go home and work so I can retire. :) :cool:

rjf7g

Re: thanks to everyone

I am hoping to go in to early retirement after winning the lottery. Tonight's pot of $212,000,000.00 should do it.

H2H1

Becky since I am already retired the lottery want help me for that, but it sure would on traveling. I would go buy me a NEW 45' MH. for starters and for the DW a new paint job for her 2000 Honda :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: JK she would be able to get what ever her heart desires :laugh: as she does now. :approve:

Darlin

You could always share your winnings with all your freinds here :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Darlin :cool:

H2H1

hey Darlin you know I would :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I could and would send you a post card. :laugh:

*scooter*

Hollis, as I read your post (3 above) I have to say....nice recovery !!! :eek: :laugh: :laugh:

cwishert

So Becky, did you win the lottery? Someone did. It wasn't me. MegaMillions is back down to $12 million again. Wow I could have been full timing for awhile with $212 million. :laugh: :clown:

raskal

I wouldn't turn up my nose at the plain ole $12 million either!!! :clown: :)

cwishert

I definitely would be more than happy with any part of that 12 million. I'm not greedy. I would love to win enough to help out a lot of my family and friends. I try to help in other ways, but that kind of money could sure do a lot for a lot of people I know. :approve: :)

Darlin

The News had a thing on the other night that most people who win big in the Lottery are BROKE & in bankruptsy within 2 years.
Look at all the problems that you saved youself by not winning :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

Darlin I have heard said before, but lets be honest here wouldn't you have a great time before you go bankrupt. But look again at all high paid athlete how are broke after being paid all the millions. I just think it is how you manage it. Now I would do good as the wife is ex banker now retired.

cwishert

Believe me, my husband would not let me spend all that money. He would probably try to put it all in his wallet so he had it close to him. :eek: :laugh: He keeps enough money hidden that he could live comfortably for a couple of months without working. :disapprove: I know it is because when we were younger we did have to do without sometimes and he does not want to be that way again. When he is gone, I will have to have a treasure hunt in my house just to find his money. :clown: Sometimes he reminds me of the little green thing in The Lord of the Rings, I can't remember his name but he is always looking for "Precious". :clown:

Darlin

We haved a lady freind that when her husband died she was going thru all his suits & stuff before donating them & she started finding $50. here in a pants pocket, $100. Inside jacket pockets.
This made a tough job a lot easier for her. I all total she found about $1500.oo he had stashed.

Pancanbob

RE: thanks to everyone

Hay…
It’s not only HUSBAND!! :bleh: :bleh:
I’ve been helping my Moms go thru her stuff..so far I’ve found $90.00 in ones ;) , $150 in fives, $300 in tens, (no twenty's :disapprove: ) and about 5 hundred :) :) in small change, mostly pennies :( :( . The bank makes you put them in rolls before they will take them. :angry: :angry: :angry:
I’ve left money in my cloths for my wife to find when she did the wash; it made happy to find it. :laugh: :laugh:
I told her I did it deliberately :cool: :cool: …she never did believe me! :eek: :eek: :eek:
:approve: :8ball: :approve: :cool: :laugh: :angry: :eek: ;) :(

cwishert

Well my hubby does not put it in a pocket and not know where it is at. He deliberately puts it somewhere where no one else can put thier hands on it! (Namely me!) :laugh: He knows exactly how much money is there and where it is. He would know if someone looked at it! :clown: He does give some to me if necessary but that is like going to a bank and asking for a loan your not really qualified for if you know what I mean. :laugh: We usually use that money for extra stuff if necessary. I really do understand his thinking but sometimes me and the kids get a good laugh about how obsessive he is over money and other things. :laugh:

cwishert

Back to OP. Sorry you have to go back to work! I will be working too! For the next 8 years at least, probably more unless I can get my IRA back up to where it was this time last year. At least you know you will have plans for next year since your lease is paid. Always good to have something to look forward to. :)

Pancanbob

RE: thanks to everyone

My Mom just told me it was my Dad the stashed the money! ;) ;) ;)
The only thing is some of the coins have dates that are after he passed. :eek: :eek: :eek:
If I know what is good for me I will keep my mouth shut for a change :clown: :clown: , I’ve never won an argument with her in 61 years, so I don’t expect to now.
:dead: ;) :( :laugh: :eek: :disapprove: