The Archer's

C Nash

Finally got to meet the Archers, Linda and Mike, today. What a enjoyable time I had. Seems like I have known them all along. Super nice rvers. We had supper at Cracker Barrel and enjoyed getting to know each other. Meet them if you ever have the chance. Both are great and very easy to talk with. Linda and Mike "THANKS" it was my pleasure and have a safe trip south.

Poppa

Re: The Archer's

Sounds like our visit with Bill and Judy a couple months ago. Chelse you should have fixed them some baby backs.

ARCHER

Well, we finally made it to Florida and got hooked up for internet so been awhile since I read/posted. Yes, it was wonderful getting to meet Chelse and visit for a bit. Such a great guy and so much knowledge. Sure would like to take him back home with us next spriing and have him work on the ole winn/chieftain (I'd feed him Indiana RIBS). Bet it would run like new again. I wouldn't say I'm so great, as Linda tells me what to do, when to do it and how to do it.
Chelse, your very welcome and thanks for coming to see us. It is so much fun getting to associate a face with the name.

C Nash

Great to hear you made it Mike.Thanks for the supper. I own you and Linda one. Maybe on the next trip or who knowes we might be down that way before winter is done. let me know if anyone cancels out around January. Bet you was not ready for the shock you got when you associated this face with a name though :eek: :laugh: Bet you thought I had a halloween mask on :laugh: There was a time when I could make those chevys purr like a kitten but these old bones want let me get in there anymore. Still wish I could. Loved to see one limp in and purr out or roar like a lion.