The big 3000

C Nash

Re: The big 3000

Congratulation on the 3 DL but you know you are just like that Dodge diesel YOU CAN'T SHUT DOWN. :eek: Hope you just mean for the day

G

hey yea ,, tex did fianlly hit the big 2000 ,, and DL congrats on the 3000 :approve: :approve:
DL got the big gray ,, and red star ,, and tex got the gray star

TexasClodhopper

2000! I didn't even look! That and $7.95 and you can buy a cup of coffee! :clown:

PS. Domingo, get smart. DL used to make his posts 1 letter at a time. It took 37 pages to read one of his posts! :clown:

G

sorry dave ,, still only 411 post :eek: :) ,, but u will get to the 2000 th post one day ,, and if u do tex will send u a free quart of oil ,, and a subscription to the " the way i made it in the oil business" magazine ,, and he get's it published for free ,, i do all the proff reading of spelling for it :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :clown: :8ball:

C Nash

Nobody can say DL and I or not willing to give our opinions or share foolishness. :eek: :laugh:

H2H1

CONGRAT to DL and Tex. maybe AL Gore was right we are under global warming WITH SO MUCH HOT AIR coming from two of the best.. Keep it up and don't shut down now. way to go :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cool: :cool: