The Crocodile Hunter - You will be missed!!

Cindy Hendricks

Administrator
Staff member
I just heard about Steve Irwin, "The Crocodile Hunter", getting killed by a sting ray. My family always enjoys his shows no matter what the subject. He was always so energetic and fun to watch. He was truly one of a kind and will be missed terribly. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends and colleagues.

The Spencer Family...

TexasClodhopper

Re: The Crocodile Hunter - You will be missed!!

Man, no disrespect meant, but that guy should have died a long time ago! The chances the he took with wild animals was astonishing! I'd guess he'd like to hear it that way, though.

DL Rupper

RE: The Crocodile Hunter - You will be missed!!

He was great fun to watch. Too bad, but I'm sure doing what he enjoyed and loved was the way he would have wanted to go.

Grandview Trailer Sa

They just stated on the news that Irwin is only the 3rd person this CENTURY to be killed by a Sting Ray.

rodg100

We are all very sad here in Oz. We live only 5 minutes from his zoo and payed our respects by visiting on Sunday evening. He has been buried on his property in Beewah Sunshine Coast Queensland. :(

holitrade

RE: The Crocodile Hunter - You will be missed!!

Steve did get VERY close to many dangerous animals. There has been another incident recently I believe in the US, a stingray leapt into a boat, probably being chased by a shark, and killed someone. And a woman was crushed to death when a 300kg bottlenose dolphin leapt into her boat. Those last two are quite freaky.

I missed Steve's last show which just aired, did anyone catch it?