the lED bulbs

Hello from Chicago!

I have a Dutchmen trailer. It suits me in everything. I bought it just the last summer.
I m thinking about using LED lamps in my trailer. Who changed it? How much did you spend? What else should I know before buying the lEDs?
Thanks for any tips.

Clay L

This seems to be a case of cheaper is not better. Starlight offers a line that many people have posted are a good quality. You can see them at the site below.

LEN

Boy those are high priced. Got all 20 of mine for less than one of theirs. All worked and are working although I did break one on install. my fault. Do a search for comparable light to a a bulb you have only in the LED. Got mine on either Ebay or Amazon for about $14 for ten.

LEN

LEN;n128484 said:
Boy those are high priced. Got all 20 of mine for less than one of theirs. All worked and are working although I did break one on install. my fault. Do a search for comparable light to a a bulb you have only in the LED. Got mine on either Ebay or Amazon for about $14 for ten.

LEN
My budget is limited and I want to install the lamps by myself, not to pay for the services of electrician.

I'm also thinking about buying cheap LEDs from amazon. I will mount them inside my trailer.
I need to add the outdoor light. https://www.mrosupply.com/lighting/...r-light-fixtures/1431490_stl360_rab-lighting/ this lamp is not cheap, but I think it is waterproof.
I know, it will kill my battery. But I can use it when we are at parks with hookups.