The New Forum

Cindy Hendricks

Administrator
Staff member
I see it...

TexasClodhopper;73810 said:
Cindy, I notice that under the main forum page each separate forum section has an "!Forum description" showing.

PS. Yes I know it's a holiday weekend, but get to cracking that whip! (We know you have one! ;))

I see it Tex. I'll ask my programmer about it and either get some relevant text there or remove it. Thanks!!

Cindy :)

Cindy Hendricks

Administrator
Staff member
Good Afternoon,

My programmer just ran some updates so that everyone can now view avatars, profile pictures, images, view the standard reply box (see smilies), etc., so there should be no need to manually update your user settings.

Cindy :)

G

got one question ,, what happened to the albums ??? did they not get transfered over to the new ??? Just wondering :)

TexasClodhopper

Rod it right!

I've seen where the access to Albums is, but I never actually tried to access mine. Go to the blue menu line above, click "Community" then click "Albums".

My albums were either not transferred, or I don't have access to them.

TexasClodhopper

Bad news on the albums, folks. They don't get transferred over to this new forum. We'll have to recreate them from scratch, or just say, "Ding Dong Dangit!" real loud 12 times.

PS. Cindy will be sending out an email to all involved. All is not lost! There's hope yet to be seen. Don't despair. Grab ahold and hang on!