The OHHHHHHHH and AHHHHHHHHH factor

FordTruck

As you may have read in my other posts, we're on our 1st trip with our newly purchased, used 22' Airstream TT. I'm forced to grin from ear to ear when others in the campground who are driving 40' DP's and dually's to haul their 30'+ 5th wheels come up to us and say things like "I've always wanted an Airstream. It's sooooooo cool."

I know I'm letting my ego get stroked, BIG TIME, but it really is cool.

DL Rupper

RE: The OHHHHHHHH and AHHHHHHHHH factor

Glad you are enjoying. It is always nice to enjoy something you have bought. Too often we have problems or buy lemons that ruin the experience. I'm kinda like you with my Dodge Cummins Diesel truck. Still having fun. Hope you continue to enjoy. Good luck. :approve:

Grandview Trailer Sa

Re: The OHHHHHHHH and AHHHHHHHHH factor

We have a 1966 Airstream on our lot that belongs to one of my employees. He gets at least 4 offers a week to sell it or at least someone who wants to look at it. Airstreams seem to attract attention, enjoy it.

s.harrington

I owned and airstream for years. Pulled it behind a Buick Electra. Couldn't afford a Caddy. :laugh:

C Nash

Have owned three airstreams and enjoyed them all but, guess I have enjoyed all the rvs we have owned including tents, popups and converted school bus and Mh now.