the ole girl is going to the shop

H2H1

Re: the ole girl is going to the shop

Rod they stated that the house batt was dead and that why they was charging them. The ac panel is in the MB don't know where the converter located.

C Nash

The converter is probably in the compartment where the electrical connections are and shoild be no problem to remove. Think I would start :question: them.

G

i bet the converter/batt charger is behind the panel ,, most are ,, the cnverter may have to come out thru a compartment ,, have see nthis also ,, but still wondering why ,, the house ,, batts u think they may have ran them down with lights on and stuff ???? I have a FR forester mini mh here right now that has house batt probs ,, he took a lightining strike ,, and it blew the batts apart ,, wel after new batts ,, the rv will only last 2 days on batts ,, while plugged in ,, well i found that it also blew the disconect selenoid up also ,, replaced it this morning and as of now rv is stying charged and i have 3 fans running ,, i'll see in the am what happens :approve: :approve:

H2H1

well guess what, yesterday they told me that my engine batt was bad, duh that what I took it for. I told them to buttons everything up and call me and I would come and get it. It been there quite awhile and I really don't think they know there rear end from the front. I am getting so piss at I think it this or that. Sorry Just had to vent some. They will call me Friday and tell me it fixed I bet. Anyway I just want it back home where it belongs.

H2H1

well the shop never did call. I call them and ask what was goin on--the reply --we are busy-- Hell I knew that, what is keeping mine off the repair list when other have come and gone. long story short--I told them I was coming to get it Monday have it ready to roll :) :)

Shadow

Just run it up there to rod. He will have it purring in no time I bet ! Or better yet, invite him down for a pool party :bleh:

H2H1

Butch that means I'll have to buy a load of sand to make him feel at home. But when I go north in Sept I will close to hime so I see what I can do.