The UP is north of Wisconsin

RiversbendUP

Dear Friends~ Since the UP of Michigan is due north of Green Bay about 90+ miles, hey, if you'd like to join a deer community for adventure and fun, then set GPS for the UP. I just joined RVUSA, and I saw there is an old post mentioning the UP with no hits, so I figured that IT'S TIME! In a nutshell, if you're looking for natural scenic beauty, a new community for adventure, trailriding for fun, food and spirts for pleasure, landscape scenery filled with delight, undiscovered wonders of Mother Nature, and wildlife very nearby, then you owe it to yourself to come on up to the UP. Oh yeah, the boundary water of the Menominee River is an awesome 107 miles long, and it's borders between both Wisconsin and Michigan for a ways too. Why not check out Dickinson County? My aim here to learn if there are very many campers, RVs, and ATVers interested in checking us out here in the gorgeous UP sometime in 2023? Just know this, the UP and mother nature will not let you down if you do! RiversbendUP out.