THE USA MAP

H2H1

OK I made the mistake and put in the word FLAG where it should have been USA MAP. it was a senior moment brain lock. anyway can someone explain to me how I go about putting the USA map on the LEFT side so I can color code it as the places we have been.

TexasClodhopper

Re: THE USA MAP

Ok, here's the link to the Visited Map web site where you can check off the states that you have visited in the great old USA.

Click right chere!

Below you will see the first page.

VisitedMap.png

Click the state boxes, and set the boxes the way it shows. Create and save the map somewhere on your computer (Desktop?) so you can find it in a minute. Then go to your RVUSA Control Panel (at the top of the page). Look on the right side where it says, "Upload Profile Image". Use the "Browse" button to locate the map that you saved a minute ago. Click "Go".

Hey, if it doesn't work the first time ... try try again! :)

H2H1

he is the MAN :cool: all I had to do was wait but thanks Ken for bring that to my attention.

H2H1

YEAH I DID IT at first I was leaving out a very big step but manage to get it right. thanks agin Tex

H2H1

from looking at his picture he not handsome but very smart I would love to see the REAL Mr. Tex behind the pic. so how about a new pic Tex?