Thermopane windows

Patybear

We are just about to purchase a Gulfstream 2006 Endura. Some we have looked at have the theropane some don't. How important are these windows?

Thanks in advance for any thoughts on the subject.

rzcsprings

Thermopane windows

I believe that thermal pane, or dual pane windows are a must have. They are a great asset to heating and cooling, as well as noise reduction. We would not be without them! RZ

Gary B

Thermopane windows

Hi Patybear, welcome to the forum, they are a must have in my book, as posted they really make a big difference when it comes to noise, heat and cold transfer and they just about eliminate condensation, which can be a real hassle. Good luck with your purchase.
:) :laugh: :cool: :bleh: ;) :approve:

Kirk

Thermopane windows

I have had several RVs that did not have them and our present one does. I will never buy another RV without dual pane windows!

Patybear

Thermopane windows

Thanks for all your thoughts and comments. Now the problem is the one we really want does not have these windows. This probably sounds pretty dumb. But can we just have the windows replaced with Thermopane. It is a used RV with only 1700 miles. We wouldn't even have to pay regular sales tax since it is from a third party. So it would be worth it to pay to have the windows put in if possible.

Thanks again!

hertig

Thermopane windows

Is it available from the manufacturer with Thermopane as an option? If so, see if they will sell you the windows premade.