Thinkin about another RV

C Nash

Re: Thinkin about another RV

Watch out here comes DL and he has been a sniffing them fumes :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LEN

Lee your bad, Wife and I were back in Quartzsite today and looked at a couple newer DP's. One kind of nice Endeavor 4 slide and all the goodies 06 with 8,000 miles, dang,dang,dang. Well we walked away but they made it most enticing, good asking price and they would give us everything we have in ours. Man it even smelled brand new and looked it too. NEW DREAMS.

LEN

elkhartjim

They will give you everything you have in yours? I'm assuming your talking money and not your personal belongings. I'd have to really consider that offer. When is Quartzite ending? Maybe go back the last day and then see what the offer is. You know they don't want to take it home. Good luck.

Of course, the major assumption is they are giving you a deep discount on their unit. What 45%-55%

TexasClodhopper

Careful, careful. Sometimes they mean they will add whatever you have left on your current note to the next note on your new one.

vanole

Len,

I'm also in the "be careful" boat. I had an 00 Dip 38A and traded up to a 07 Dynasty Queen IV. That 00 Dip was better constucted fit/finish wise and ride/handling were awesome. Had an ISC-315 and pushed it along great. Wife when she seen the Dynasty was wowed. Just had to have it. So we took the plunge she still likes it and I miss the Dip. Both of us wondered if maybe we should have just had our Dip remodeled by one of the pros of course this was during the working out of the bugs in the new coach.

I noticed in your sig block you have and 00 Endeavor think that was the year before Monaco bought them out. Holiday Rambler built a stout coach. Take your time but look at craftsmanship not glitz and glamour. I posted in this thread earlier about an 03 Windsor I just toured and was blown away. Nicest coach I have been in besides a Foretravel I stumbled into once.

V/R
Jeff
GO NAVY
Fly Navy

LEN

Don't owe on my current RV. We thought it over for the night and both would like the up grade. But we really have just what we need/not want. So I think we will pass even though I would love to joint the 4 slide club and get a few up grades my coach just doesn't have a bigger motor, side opening bays, auto start gen and a couple others.

LEN