Timberland Trailers

thumbs

My wife and I plan to retire this year and do a bit of snowbirdin in the future. Anyway we are lookin at travel trailers and came across the Timberland 26 RLS. We were wonderin if anyone knows anything about the Timberland trailers? Are they good quality and will they hold up in the long run? We plan to stay a week or so in one place and then move on. We don't want to settle in in one place for the winter so we will be movein quite a bit.

Are all travel trailer about the same? Do you just pick the floor plan you like and that's that? Who makes the better ones or at least the best bang for the buck. I know I can spend anything I want but money is an object. On the other hand I have found I really can't afford a cheap anything. ;-}

Thanks for the help

Gary

jerry fuhrman

Timberland Trailers

Timberland trailers are a fairly new product about 4/5 yrs old.
Although one of their founders has deep roots in one of the largest rv mfgs. I suppose their product is as good as any in their price range and no all trailers are not created equal..

thumbs

Timberland Trailers

Thanks for the infor and the help. We really like the unit except one major problem. (for me anyway) You can't move from the rear to the front of the trailer or the 5th wheel with the slide in. I consider this a poor design and won't buy the unit on that fact alone. I don't get it. Why would you design a unit that couldn't be used with the slide closed?

Still lookin but like the Laredo.

Gary