Tires

rontof

I need a set of 19.5" tires for my Trek. It currently has Michelens on it but new ones are over my budget. Where can I purchase a new set and what make should I look for at what price? Should I go to a truck tire store or to a camping store?
Thanks.
Ron

ARCHER

Tires

I bought the same tire (19.5, Mich) and got them from Discount Tire. They are not cheap, but Discount Tire was the best price I could find. Still cost me over 1,000 bucks for 4 of them. Guess I look at it as the tires are the only thing between me and the road and my (and family) safety is Number 1. You can cut some costs in other areas to make up for the higher price of tires.

Gary B

Tires

Hi Ron, check out Kumho's at a tire store, they are an excellent tire and will cost about $70.00 to $80.00 less then Mich. As Archer posted Check Discount Tire, Sam's Club if your a member, also theres www.tirerack.com I had Kumho's put on my Bounder when we had it (it was a Ford so we needed 16") the Kumho's were $112.00 each with balance & install, vs $170.00 each for Mich. + balance & install. Hope this helps. :) :laugh: :cool: :bleh: :approve: