Toads

vbaer

I'm interested in getting some info on the best trailer hitch for towing a vehicle with four wheels down. I've looked at Roadmaster and Blue Ox and would like to know if there are any other good ones out there and which is the best. Also, would like to know the pros and cons of the hitches that store on the vehicle vs. RV. Thanks for any info out there. Vic

emocklin

Toads

I have the roadmaster falcon. I like it because it slides into the receiver hitch on the M/H and stays out of the way. You don't have all that hitch handing out in formt of the toad.

On The Road Again
Going Places That I've Never Been
Seeing Things That I May Never See Again

phillyg

Toads

I have a Demco Excalibar that's receiver mounted and stays on the coach most of the time. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the popular name brand bars. If I were to make any change, it would be to go to an aluminum bar; mine is heavy and awkward to move around and store.

Don Bickel

Toads

I have a Stowmaster, it mounts fairly easily on my truck and allows for easy hook up, but it is heavy and always gets dirt on you when you don't want it. I am going to get the kind that stays on motorhome when I change in near future. As stated previously there are several good brands, I am leaning towards one of the aluminum ones. Just thought I'd put in my 2 cents worth. DB