Told must change drivers license and registration

happytraveler

I was pulled over for failing to dim my headlights when a police officer flashed his lights at me tonight.

Upon telling me he was giving me a citation/fine ($195) for this, he asked why my driver's license and registration are for Florida and how
long I have been here. I explained that we are volunteering for the county park in exchange for our RV site since Octobe

He then stated that makes us residents of Nevada, therefore he gave me citations ($1,300) for not changing my license and registration within
the 30 and 60 day time limit. We are full time RV'ers and move from area to area (as many of us do).

How do others handle this when moving and workamping in different areas? He said I could go to court to "fight" the charges, or just
pay the fines and change my/our licenses, and vehicle registrations on our rv and vehicles.

Any help, suggestions, information or advice would be greatly appreciated!

ARFFMAN

From what I understand about the law pertaining to drivers license is that you have to have a license in the state were you reside 6 months at time. I know a lot of people who have houses in 2 or more states and this is what has been explained to me.

H2H1

I would go to court and make a fool out of this SH** HEAD. He's got to know that you aren't a legal resident of NV since you are a full timer and a camp worker. I know this will put a bad taste in alot of snow birds who travel to NV,AZ.FL for the winter. This guy needs to fired!!!!