Too Cold to Get a Dodge Diesel Fix

DL Rupper

I've only had 1 fix of Dodge diesel smoke since 02-02-07. Whats a body to do? I'm starting to shake. Well maybe it's the -02 degrees this morning. We need to fix this "Global Warming" so I can start my Big Bad Red Dodge Diesel. Don't you GM and Ford folks think for a minute my Dodge won't start, I just like to treat it nice. :approve: :bleh: :laugh: This warm spell has got to end.

Grandview Trailer Sa

Re: Too Cold to Get a Dodge Diesel Fix

Hey buddy,
It is actually supposed to get into the mid 40's next week and by mid week be in 50's. Can't wait.

kotr

So busy shoveling snow in upstate NY haven't noticed the cold; is it really in the single digits???

DL Rupper

I heard you got a few inches up there. Don't shovel too hard it's not good for your health. :evil: :laugh:

Shadow

Darn DL, Now you got me worried. It is 27 degrees here and I forgot to plug my Ford in. Sure hope it start's. Oh well, can catch a ride with my neighbor, He just started his Dodge. :eek:

DL Rupper

Today broke a 102 year cold record. It is (- )5 degrees. The old record was (- )2 degrees in 1905. Gee I hope the Global Warming doesn't get any warmer. Today my old 1993 Mazda is being sold, so no more Mr. nice to the The Big Bad Red Dodge. Got to start plugging it in and using it. Well I'll get my Dodge diesel smoke fix. :laugh: :laugh: :bleh: :approve: It is actually going to get above freezing (32 F) next week. It hasn't been above freezing here in Dayton, OH since Jan 27.

Hey Shadow, hope the Ford starts. :approve:

C Nash

Just figured it out. It's those Dodge diesels that are causing this cold weather in Alabama :eek: :laugh: :evil:

Shadow

Got lucky DL, fired right up. :approve: Got one of them rare Ford's, not a fix or repair one. Don't think it would like you're neck of the woods thou. Hope you got a remote start. ;) All good here, should be back in the sixty's today. Chelse, don't blame DL's Dodge, He has his exhaust routed to the cab.

DL Rupper

Actually yesterday broke a 122 year old Dayton, OH record cold. It was (-) 6 degrees and the last record cold for Feb 16 was 1885. Gee hope it doesn't get any WARMER. :evil: