Top quality TT or Fifth Wheel Please

ce2je12

My wife and I have been looking for RV TT and Fifth Wheels for about five years now. It is just the two of us. We have a 2007 Toyota Tundra 5.7 l engine with towing package (tow 10,400 lbs) and 6’ 5”’ bed, We already have a tt hitch that came from the factory. We can add a fifth wheel hitch...

We would like a good quality RV. We have heard of Northwood which makes the Arctic fox and Nash products. We are looking to buy a 20’ to 26’ RV. Can anyone give us the top 5 manufactures of quality RV.? Which manufactures to stay away from? What hitch? What break controller? And any other suggestions or feedback would be great.

My wife grew up in the city and I grew up on the farm, I have pulled many cattle trailers in by life. I know enough on the how to hook up and backup into a camp site.

Thank you very much
:)

Kirk

Re: Top quality TT or Fifth Wheel Please

As I already answered this post on the Beginner's forum, I find myself wondering why you would post the exact same thing under two subjects? In most, if not all forums it is considered to be rather poor taste. You aren't the first and probably not the last either, but...................

Thank you for listening.

C Nash

Come on guys give him a break. New poster and maybe don't understand how the forum works. Welcome to the forum ce2je12. :) Kirk and Ken gave you good info on your other post. Loads of info here so ask the :question: . You'll get the hang of it.

TexasClodhopper

Yeah, how do you think Chelse got such a high post count, anyway? :eek: ;) :)

Anybody that grew up on a farm is OK in my book.

C Nash

Yep, you got me figured Tex. This old computers so slow I have to hit post about 5 times to get it to go and then they all show up. :eek: :laugh: Think the signals still leave here by pony express. :dead:

G

u got pony express .. i'm jealous ,, i still use pigeons :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

Darn yankees killed all our pigeons back you know when and cut off our communications but, we are making progress.

G

hey Nash i hear morse code still works :eek: :laugh: :laugh:
I did try to tie a message to a cow once but ,,, he ate it :laugh: :laugh: :8ball:

C Nash

yep, had a neighbor named Morris Code that rode the ponies but thought he got ambushed out Texas way and killed but, now you say he is still working. Just another doggone traitor. just can't trust a soul anymore. :angry:

Now see fellows this post was not a waste of time after all and I didn't have near this many post afore old Rod came on here and stired us all up. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

stired up heck ,, no i can't find my spoon :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown:
but i can put on a pot of beans and cornbread ,,, That does sound good right now ,, and also a big slice of onion :approve: :laugh: :laugh: