Totally new to it all...

sorryinputerror

I have been disabled for several years. Loving to travel as I do, I had always dreamed of buying an RV and enjoying the RV lifestyle. I have never owned an RV before, so this is a major jump for me. I am both nervous and excited.

I just purchased a 2001 Luxury By Design Park Model with two slide-outs and will start my adventure by setting up in Gettysburg, PA until possibly next fall while I get accustomed to the lifestyle and make sure everything is up to par.

I am sure I will have many questions and look forward to sharing what I learn with others. I look forward to becoming an active member in the forums and hope to make a few friends as well.

Peace,

Curtis

C Nash

Re: Totally new to it all...

Welcome to the forum Curtis. Congratulations on the rv purchase. I am sure you will enjoy rving.

try2findus

Welcome Curtis!! You are now a member of the best RV Forums on the web.

We hope you will plan to attend our Meet & Greet in October. I know that Rod (730) has also planned one for the Spring! You are welcome to join us and have a fantastic time!

Hope to see you on the road. :cool:

H2H1

Sorry Jeanie, I have not heard that Rod has one planned in the Spring. I know he was wanting one at MB at Pirate Island CG where he is going in May.

try2findus

Maybe that is what I am thinking of...dang, the mind is the first thing to go...

Ok, I know Ken has the open house in April...

H2H1

YES he is, we are planning on going if all goes well. But don't tell him.