tote-along tanks

Von

we are parking our nomad 259LT in a campground for 4 months. we will have power and water, but no sewer hook up. we are thinking of using a tote-along tank for our gray, and black water. we have a dump station about 300 feet from our trailer. so it's not a big deal to haul the tote-along to the dump site. i just don't want to have to keep moving the trailer to dump. any opinions on the tote-along tanks?

Gary B

tote-along tanks

Hi Von, they are ideal for what you want to do, I wouldn't want the hassel of moving the trailer all the time either, we have one and used it alot. Welcome to the forum & happy camping. :) :laugh: :cool: :bleh: :approve:

thumbs

tote-along tanks

If you frequent places that don't have sewage they are a must. Your right about having to move the rig every few days just to dump. I have the 32 gallon one. I carry it up under the camper on staps so I can get it down when I need it. I also made up a harness to pull it to the dump with my bicycle. It's heavy and I wouldn't want to pull it to far but it works great for shorter distances. They aren't cheap by any means but it beats movein the camper.

Gary
Souderton, Pa

'92 Dodge Cummins W350 (BOMBed) ;-} 5sp 354 rears
2003 Sunnybrook 2750 SL
Reese 16k rocker
Rancho RS9000X
Coleman 2000/4000 watt inverter
Yamaha EF2800i generator