trade for booth dinette

donstockton

I have 2004 Discovery with a free standing dinette and would like to trade it for a booth. I am in Texas. If interested call 409 834-3993

DL Rupper

Re: trade for booth dinette

Hey donstockton, welcome to the forum. I thought all of the dinnete booths are sorta built right into the RV walls, floors and cabnets. I can see how you could pull your free standing dinnete out of your RV, but not sure how the proud owner of the booth could remove theirs for the trade. :question:

utmtman

I removed mine but its now in use in the play room of my son in laws house. Half a dozen wood screws and it came right out. I bought a table and chairs for kmart to replace it. I also pulled my hideabed couch out and gave it away. Wish I could help you don. If you contact one of them rv salvage yards you might be able to work out something.

DL Rupper

Hey Lee, how big was your hide-a-bed couch. I've been wondering for years how I'm going to get my couch out of the RV when it wears out. I think they put it in the 5er through the slide out hole and then installed the slide out. I pitched my free standing dinnete and added an extra La-Z-Boy and coffee table that telescopes up to use as a table for two or computer.

utmtman

Hey DL I will tell you a fun story, they come apart in four or five peices. You have to take all the screws out. Mine was the bed, the couch back, the couch front, the couch sides, and than the cushions. Only way to get them out and I just kept the peices together and showed the guy I gave it to how it screwed back together and off he went and never came back so guess he figured it out ok. I think I had the four that bolted it to the floor, two on each side for the sides, two on the front, and two on the back.

DL Rupper

Thanks Lee, I thought that was probably going to be the way I would have to remove it. Maybe the couch will out last me. 10 more years on the road hopefully.