Trail Lite B+

Allaire

Trail Lite B+

We have one, after 3000 milles, very happy. Ford V-10 engine, 11 milles/gallon. Zippy on the road, handle well. Easy to drive in town.

FREDDYBEE

Trail Lite B+

WE HAVE DOZENS OF THE TRAILLITE B+ IN OUR RENTAL FLEET AT MOTURIS RV SALES, SERVICE AND RENTALS IN LAS VEGAS NEVADA. THEY HAVE GIVEN EXCELLENT SERVICE AND THE CUSTOMERS LOVE THEM. ALL THE B+ HANDLE AND DRIVE LIKE A CAR AND ARE VERY STABLE ON THE ROAD. CALL ME AT 800-559-8228. CALL FREDDY BEE AT MOTURIS RV WE HAVE SEVERAL UNITS FOR SALE THE 2004 UNITS ARE ARRIVING AND WE MUST SELL OFF THE 2003 UNITS. EVERY BODY LIKES TO DRIVE THE NEWEST MODELS AND THERE HAVE BEEN NO CHANGES IN THE B+ FOR THE PAST THREE YEARS. YOU CAN PARK THEM IN ANY PARKING SPOT OR AT A PARKING METER. YOU CAN GO TO MY WEB SITE WWW.FREDDYBEE.NET AND SCROLL DOWN A HALF PAGE TO THE MOTURIS LINK AND CLICK AND YOU WILL SEE PICTURES OF DOZENS OF MOTOR HOMES. CALL FREDDY BEE TO BUY GAS OR DIESEL MOTOR HOMES FROM 19' TO 45'. 800-559-8228 OR CELL 702-525-3399. HOPE THIS ANSWERS YOUR QUESTION.

noproblemo2

Trail Lite B+

:cool: We bought a Trail-Lite 211S in Sept. and just love it, it's so versatile easy to handle we also get about 11mpg with the Chevy engine. We took out the dinette area in ours and had a custom mattress made that is a standard full double but one piece is 40" wide with a second that is 13" wide installed a slide that comes out at night and the small piece just lays down, during the day it is a sofa.

TonyTiger

Trail Lite B+

Have had a 235S for a year now. The quality is about what you paid for it. We love the layout and use it nearly every weekend during Spring and Fall for attendance at dog shows. The slide out has worked great for one year. Only leak was where the TV antenna enters the roof. They left a big hole there. The water ran down inside the wall and showed up in the compartment under the front dinette seat. Go to there web site, they have the new floorplans there. My 2003 has a sloped roof. It looks like the new units have a bulged roof over the windshield. I didn't like that in my previous StarFlyte since it made a drip line right across my line of vision. After a night rain, the next morning I'd have a line of spots horizontal across the windshield.
All in all, I'm satisfied with it. I and others have done some modifications. I added a second battery. added a storage box to the hitch. added some 12v outlets near the inverter and near the dinette. added some hooks to the wall next to the side entrance door. added a triple towel rack to the inside of the bathroom door. Check out the Open Roads Forum. There is a thread there started by Daniel C. that has gone on for a year and a half. Many comments about the B Plus found in that thread plus tips and ideas.

tommy151

Trail Lite B+

We bought a new 2005 Trail Lite B+ model 251. We like the bed in the back.
Quality seems to be a lot better than in previous Trail Lites that we looked at.
I have installed all metal valve stems that come out through the wheel simulators. Makes air checking simple.
The Aux battery installation is about the worst that I have seen in a motor home. You need a flashlight and a mirror to check the water. And you have to remove one of the cables to get the covers off. Trail Lite should really look at this.
Have not made a trip yet. Looking forward to a cruise and we think we will like the rig very much.
tommy151