Trail-lite Quality and 27RSL`s

Tundratow

I am about to trade in my reliable 2000 Trail-Lite for another one, but all I am reading lately about Trail-lites are leaks everywhere and soft "bouncey" floors! Are these isolated incidents? Does anyone have a well used Trail-Lite with no leaks or major problems? Maybe they started out with high quality but because of popularity and demand they are going downhill. Let me hear your opinions.Also, I am looking at the Trail-Cruiser 27rsl if anyone has any input on this model. Thanks

hertig

What is 'wrong' with the one you have? If it meets your needs, mights well keep it. Better the devil you know...

wwbill617

Just bought a class A Condor from them and noticed leaks up over the dash. I have not taken it back for repair. will let you know what they say.

rvgirl42

I have been full timing in my 2001 28 foot Trail-Lite Fifth Wheel for a year now. I spent nearly half the time in the rainy Pacific Northwest during winter and summer months. It sometimes downpoured for days, particularly in the Redwoods of California during the winter.

I have never had a single leak in my Trail-Lite, which shocks me because I feel where I stayed was the Lipmus test.

As to bouncy floors, I have no idea what that means since I don't have it. I have two full grown Lab mixes who bounce around on those floors a heck of a lot more than I do, and I can testify to their toughness.

I love my Trail-Lite. Like any RV, there are design issues I would like to strangle the company for, but as a single woman traveling alone, I have been able to manage everything mechanically on my own and that has been a blessing thanks to their design.

I can't say, but I would ignore these rumors. I think they are marvelous trailers.

Ellen