Trailer Lights

krsmitty

You place a wire between 2 of the pins on your trailer connector. Can not remember which ones. May be able to google and find the answer. Sure someone on here has the answer also.

H2H1

WE can only assume you are talking about your running lights. And if so, why do you want them on, it will kill your battery to the trailer, and all 12 v item will stop working.

C Nash

You could run a wire with a on off switch from + batt terminal to the supply wire to the lights at the plug. The plug where you plug into your tow vehicle. If you have a hot wire in the plug you can do as Krsmitty suggested.. A simple 12 volt test light will tell you which wire goes to running and tail lights. I have seem it in CGs. You should have no problem with battery if you are pluged into shoer power and your converter is working.

G

there is a way to do what u want ,, it requires a plug on ur hookup from the tow vehicle ,, and a flasher (if u want that ) I have seen it many times ,, most of the campers in MB do this ,, it is a kinda way to show off at night ,,, PM me and i will let u know how it is done ,, not a biggy and no real expense and it will not effect ur TT ,, Ken @ Grandview Trailer Sales knows how it works ,, and has done it also ,, JMO :) :)

H2H1

glad others came on and gave you some good ideas. It seems I was off base. I would think it kill your battery, but I see how it want if plugged into shore power. Good luck

C Nash

Hollis you never "off base". LOL Be very easy to just hook up to RV battery and if you want them flashing that be easy also. Rather be hooked to RV battery because the converter will keep it charged. Sure hope we are not camped by you if they are "flashing" LOL. All this assuming you will not be boondocking. Just get the different color rope lights. JMO

H2H1

hey Nash it want be the first time I been call "off base", but I read, listen and learn from other