Trailmanor a decent product ?

Will Daniels

Hi,James: Sounds like a good deal to me. I was looking at them a couple years ago,but too expensive new,and the used ones I found were no bargain or showed signs of leaks,mildew or rot. Wife did not like the way the 2 halfs joined together,as We are in the South.Should be easy to tow because of the lower profile,and they are fairly light,but you may still need a W/D hitch. I thought they were well made,but like all folding units can be a pain in bad weather or when you need the commode when traveling.

Will Daniels

Hi,James: Sounds like a good deal to me. I was looking at them a couple years ago,but too expensive new,and the used ones I found were no bargain or showed signs of leaks,mildew or rot. Wife did not like the way the 2 halfs joined together,as We are in the South.Should be easy to tow because of the lower profile,and they are fairly light,but you may still need a W/D hitch. I thought they were well made,but like all folding units can be a pain in bad weather or when you need the commode when traveling.