Trans Ills

dbarton291

Re: Trans Ills

Interesting. I have heard of cruise king. I have seen them on Foretravel vehicles. I found them on the web www.cruisecontrolking.com They have their cruise diagnostics and throttle diagnostics available in pdf form on their website.

Triple E

dB, how would one know what kind of cruise control you would have for your engine? Wouldn't be mounted on the engine? I assume that the control is tied in with the transmission also.

dbarton291

Triple E - 2/8/2010 12:25 AM

dB, how would one know what kind of cruise control you would have for your engine? Wouldn't be mounted on the engine?  I assume that the control is tied in with the transmission also.

You have to either dig into the vehicle and look, or rely on the vehicle manufacturer to supply the information. Unfortunately, there is no universal rule I am aware of. Some vehicles simply use the engine controls for cruise, and some use a box like the King unit.

rsssc

Well fellow RVers, I hope we can rename our RV---WORKING instead of ISSUES My Dealer, Outlet Recreation in Fargo , ND sent me a Check For $5000 plus, for ALL of my out of pocket expense and has the RV in his shop doing all the inhouse repairs like new carpet-new drapes-water damage repairs to interior. This ia a DEALER that Came thru with all he promised to pay for. We are going to Flordia in March and have all confidence the RV will perform as expecded. Thanks for all the advice and help durning my troubles. Blessings RB :) :) :)

rsssc

Well Boys our RV is back to the name ISSUES. Our Dealer had it for 2 weeks fixing most that was wrong: New carpet through out, water leaks and other cosmetic needs, at no cost to us. On the way home,5 miles from the Dealer the altenator light started flashing and within 4 miles the light stayed on and the volts droped to 10. I spent 4 hours locating the odd ball part which nwill be in 20 hours befor we want to leave with out family for a trip. We should be due a break soon. Blessings RB