transmission question

im not sure of what transmission i got but i just noticed a slight wining sound around 1500-2500 rpm's. could this be a sign of slippage?

fyi i have a 96 fleetwood bounder 32'

C Nash

Senior Member
transmission question

Ford are Chevy? Could be torque converter or trans pump. If it's slippage the rps should be shooting up with out any mph gain. Are you sure it's coming from the trans. Could be rear end, alternator or water pump.
transmission question

well no high rpms or anything of that matter. its a ford. i do know the sound is only when im accelerating but only around those rpm's.