Travel Supreme Any Good for Full timing ????

austintx200

Can anyone tell me about travel supreme > It is supposed to have an arctic pkg. 36 ft triple axel.
Thanks for any advice

cwhi1211

We have lived in our 36'double slide Travel Supreme for 3 years. We have lived in mostly the southern climates. However, we did spend one winter in the mountains of TN and it was cold. The Travel Supreme is wonderful in every area...comfort, dependability, etc. We're glad we spent the extra money....once you've had a travel supreme, you can't go back!

Gruffy

We had picked out a Travel Supreme Express the year they switched to an aluminum frame. The only dealer in the area had a year old wood frame model in stock and wan't interested in taking our order, so we wond up with a Montana. Wish there had of been another Travel Supreme dealer to work with.

LeslieE

Hi Sylvia,

The Travel Supreme is a great 5th Wheel. I think one would be perfect for fulltiming. They are very roomy depending on the floorplan. I used to be a fulltime RVer and now I sell MH at one of the country's largest dealerships. My husband and I have a 29' Class C MH, now, however, we have been looking at 5th wheels, in fact a Travel Supreme is one of my favorites. If you have any questions about the Travel Supreme, we would be happy to answer them for you. Please feel free to call me at 800-284-4878. Happy hunting.

Kirk

We are fulltime in a motorhome, but in our four years on the road the Travel Supream is one of the few that we have met many owners of who fulltime and none who are unhappy with theirs. If I were to change to a fiver, the Travel Supream is one of the few brands that I would consider.