travel trailer

rogers

Dazed and Confused! We are 1st year rookies - have a 2001 Prowler 723C and would like to trade up. We would like a 25'+ Travel Trailer with a slide out. We travel with our dirt-bikes in the pick-up and haul the trailer. Looked thru 2001 RV Rating book and picked out the 4-star units that we hope to look at this weekend at the Toronto RV Show. Any thoughts on the Sunnybrook 27FKS?? Also Artic Fox units?

BarneyS

travel trailer

Rogers,
I am sure you would be pleased with a Sunnybrook trailer. We have had ours since 1998 and have been very pleased. No problems at all with it and it tows very well. Ours has a small dining room slide and is just right for two people. Most all Sunnybrook owners that I have talked to or read about are pleased with their units. Good luck on whatever you get.
Barney

1997 Sunnybrook 26CKS TT
1999 Dodge Ram 2500 quad cab, short bed, 5.9gas, auto. 3:54
1996 Harley Davidson FLHRI

Edited by - bsmith0337 on Feb 26 2002 1:15:56 PM

FreddyK

travel trailer

Hey Rogers

I have a Nash 22H that is very similar to the Arctic Fox and we love it. We opted not to get a slider after hearing all the horror stories. I did wish that I had held out for the Fox, it is just a touch nicer than the plain Nash. You might talk to the dealers of both. The final decision for us was the quality of craftsmanship and extra options that nobody else offers like insulation, brakes on both axles, shocks on both axles, and a heavy duty frame.

FreddyK
2001 Nash 22H
2001 F-250 SD V-10
lots o toys

2001 Nash 22H Loaded!