Traveling to Mexico - Informal caravan with other RVers?

FaithandSteve

We are full-timers since May 2007. Making a trip to Mexico for first time in January 2008. Planning on going to San Carlos. Leaving from Nogales. Departure date is flexible.

Would like to travel with a few other RVers.

Faith, Steve and Chocolate (the dog!) :)

Smile at the next person you see!!

DL Rupper

Re: Traveling to Mexico - Informal caravan with other RVers?

Hey FaithandSteve, welcome to the forum. Can't make the trip this year, but hope you have a good time.. Remember to take your passports and be careful. :)

nomadmom

DO NOT TRAVEL TO MEXICO IN AN RV!!! I live in Mexico as a missionary. Increased violent attacks on Americans in RV's have increased in the past six months. New reports from the San Diego news stations have uncovered several reports of gang rapes, robberies and attacks on families parked in RV's overnight by Mexican nationals along the Highway 1 from Baja California all the way south to Mexico D.F. If you can choose another destination do so. Mexico is not a safe place for U.S. citizens right now.

Good luck and take care!!!

G

WOW !!!! that is sad ,, but they can come over here and we put them up and pay them ,, not right IMO :eek: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

*scooter*

I just read an article in a magizine regarding travel to the Mexican Carribean, and it says basically..'come on down'. Well, not for me thanks. Would love to but the risk/benefit ratio lopsided too much to 'risk'. MotorHome magizine, Feb. 2008 issue.."The Next Great Adventure". :blackeye: