Tropi cal Info

Lane

We are looking at a 2005 Tropi cal LX 39' diesel pusher. We would love to hear from anyone that has information regarding this brand of coach. We have never owned a diesel and wonder how satisified other owners of this brand have been. Thanks for all info.
Lane

C Nash

Re: Tropi cal Info

Lane, I don't own one but have looked at several and was impressed. What engine does the 39ft have? It's also reported that national has problems and may go out of business. This could give warranty problems on the coach itself but the 2005 is probably out anyway. Most owners I have talked with have been pleased but like them all they can produce lemons. Is this a dealer MH? What kind of mileage and service records?

Lane

Thanks for the reply. It has 10K miles on it. 350 Cat Engine. It is for sale at a local RV dealership. The previous owner buys a new one every 2 years and trades in the used one. I was not aware that National RV was going under. Thanks! Any more info you have to offer would be appreciated.

C Nash

Lane, don't take national going under as gospel and I don't really thank they will. Might sell out to another company but most is just what I have heard and have not really ck into it. I have looked at National and would not let that be a deal breaker but you could use it to haggle price :laugh: 10K is not even broke in and the 350 cat should do a good job on the 39ft. Talk to the former owner if possible. Did he purchase a new National product? If so, he was probably ok with the 2005 just wanted a new one. Beware of what the salesperson tells :eek: