Truck Insurance

turnipbwc

My truck insurance just went up $44.44. Can anyone tell me which companies I can contact for a better rate. I am driving a 2001 Silverado 1500 extended cab 4x4.
Thanks.............. :disapprove:

C Nash

Truck Insurance

Which company are you using now Turnip? Think they all had a price increase. My MH went up around a hundred bucks. :eek: Might try Geico or progressive. We are paying for all the illegals that are driving without insurance. Lots of wrecks around here involving them and they are just turned loose but let me get caught without any and it's jail time or a big fine. Really getting fed up with all the freebees we the law abiding tax payers are footing :angry:

Kirk

Truck Insurance

Is that $44/month, 6 months, or per year? If either of the last two it probably isn't at all bad. But you could easily check with other insurance carriers. A couple of good agencies that specialize in the RV market are Anon, Miller Agency and Explorer Ins. All three are national agencies and are on the internet.

DL Rupper

Truck Insurance

Try GMAC through Good Sam VIP Insurance. They have beat every quote from other insurance companies so far. I just got a quote from AIG. They tried to tell me because I drove a Dodge pickup they could beat all other insurers. They were not even close. They wanted $918 every 6mos to insure my truck and 5th Wheel, whereas GMAC insures them both for $620 every 6mos.