truck similators

H2H1

OK I just bought a set of high polish stainless steel simulator for my truck. next will the chrome door handles and anything else I think it might need to fancy it up some.

H2H1

well if I had money to burn like some on here has stated I still would go with the SS. I will post pictures of what I said I was getting, not like some who has a new MH that has NEVER PUT THE FIRST PICTURE OF IT ON HERE or anywhere else. A hugh ranch in NM ,, still no pictures. I think there was going to be a hummer as a toad, still no pictures. I could go on and on, but no need, What I say I bought, I did and I have pictures to show my friends. Just had to rant some time. I hate those who brag about having it all and has nothing.

H2H1

well I did Google 430 Tennessee Ave, still no new MH, just the old one. AND I might add, that the county tax records does not list you are the owner of the property at 430 Tn Ave. Once again all talk, no proof. I would not bring this up , but you was the one bragging about it all, not me or anyone else.

H2H1

well my similators came in yesterday, so going to put them on today and see what they look like. I will post pictures when I get them on.

H2H1

well looking at Rod picture that a nice MH,PREVOST at that, HOWEVER, if MR stands for Misty Rivers RV park, they do not have paved sites. sorry Rod, if just looks fake to me.

H2H1

I got an email from what was Misty Rivers, it is now whispering river, and they said they do not have paved sites.