tv hook up/ comfort mattress

debsu50

Is Direct t.v the way to go? and what satlelitite is best? We will be just starting out rving full time.when our house ever sales. 2004 Discover America 29 ft. 5th wheel,is what we have purchased. The mattress is like new.but we want to be comfortable.Is a foam top the way to do right on top the mattress or a really good type mattress top? Deb

JimE

RE: tv hook up/ comfort mattress

I cant help you with the satellite questions but in both of my motorhomes I have owned I purchased a 4 inch memory foam topper for the factory mattress and it worked great. It was as comfortable as my home bed. I even used on on the sleeper sofa in front and it made all the difference.

dennis1949

Re: tv hook up/ comfort mattress

I have got Direct TV and like it. It is easier to set up than Dish. For the mattress we bought an egg cate foam top for ours and it works great.

jetboat

RE: tv hook up/ comfort mattress

direct tv is the easy-est to dial in, we use the extra box from home.remember,on all trailers weight is not your best friend.we just purchased a 35'5th,and will once again use the memory foam topper! they are comfortable, and weigh a lot less than a pillow top.

ironart

I really agree with JimE on this one.....I got the 4" foam overlay and couldn't believe how good it felt.....Better than my bed at home....I go to the motorhome and sleep quite often as I have a shoulder pain that keeps me awake at night......Just sleep like a baby..!!!! Good Choice...

I got mine for $50.00 on sale at one of those discount stores.....Big Lots, I think.....Best buy I ever made....

C Nash

Deb, I also agree with Jim as that is what we did and it's great. This question might get better response if place in the general or talk back forum.

rjf7g

I have a down mattress topper and it works just fine. I usually sleep in my trailer only two nights in a row, though.