New Member
We plan to use our ten year visa to tour the USA many times.Thought a RV to purchase was the way to go but if they mostly use campsites then a trailer looks good.We will have a car to explore.Can trailers use Walmart and wild camping also ?
What do you think .


New Member
I think you can get unemployment benefits since you worked officially. I work in the USA and for official work I had to apply for a visa. I searched almost all the services that can do this. I received all the detailed information about k1 visa . They described in detail and clearly the whole process of obtaining a visa from and to. I got a visa very quickly, and I got to work as soon as possible. Qualitatively, quickly, just an ideal site. I advise everyone, these guys really helped me out.