under the counter coffee maker

G

RE: under the counter coffee maker

well i can tell u this from experience ,, we bought one of those under the counter CP's ,, from target ,, same as CW ,, anyway ,, when i went to install it ,, as u said ,, not enough under counter space ,,, so we put it in the stick house ,, and settled for a 4 cup on the counter type ,, regular coffe maker ,, it works ,, and we can store it under the sink while traveling :approve: :approve: :approve: ;) :) :cool: :cool:

elkhartjim

Re: under the counter coffee maker

Check your shocks Rod...we levae ours on the counter. Of course no 60 mph curves yet but we have coffee all the time...sometimes we have to lick it off the floor.

G

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cool: :cool:
I am i person that don't even want to here a dish rattle when traveling ,, but u know me paranoid :eek: :eek: ;) ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Bty JIm i have very good shocks ,, and air ride ,, but i think the tires may have something to do with it ,,, ( ok now worring again about the trip) ,, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Kirk

I have had one of them in our RV for the eight years that we have been full time. We love it but you do need to have a proper location for it. Ours is mounted to a cabinet such that it is over the dinette table.

elkhartjim

Rod...turn down the hearing aid. all is good in a silent world. How do paper plates rattle anyway? Inquirying minds want toknow?

dennis1949

We had one in our last trailer. Had plenty of room and was easy to mount. Bought it at Wal Mart. Was a whole lot cheaper. The new trailer came with one already mounted.

H2H1

well we don't have one of them under the cabinet thing. we got our 12 CUPS CP ( I like coffee) on the counter right beside the 4 stall/ slice toaster. we put down the rubber mat thingy that keep them in place. we haven't had not one problem with them sliding off or around. but since ya'll have mention it I will look at what is available and see it is do able. we don't have rattle from cup or dishes, paper and plastic make very little noise when we travel. :laugh: :laugh: :bleh: :bleh: :approve: :clown:

DARLING

I don't usually drink coffee but tea. Do the CP get hot enough for tea?? Don't want to buy one of those special pots for tea.

Does the pot stay on the rack while traveling? Or do you have to take it out?

Inquiring minds want to know

Darlin :cool:

DL Rupper

We use an old fashoined metal perculator. We don't worry about it breaking while "on the road". ;) Just throw it in a plastic dish pan along with the coffee.

TexasClodhopper

Darlin, a drip coffee pot wouldn't let the tea steep long enough. What we use now is a liquid green tea concentrate. Add some hot water to thin it out a bit, and you're all set.

I'm partial to sassafras tea myself. I drink it ice cold and sweetened. (It's what they used to make sarsaparilla from.) Kind of a flavor mix of root beer and licorice.

DARLING

Never had sassafrass tea but it sounds geat. Like root beer, birch beer, & love black licorice. Where can I get some?

Where do you get liquid green tea? Is it sweetened or not?

I have english breakfast, irish breakfast, green tea, & about 8 different celestial seasons tea. All in bags.

Sweeten with real honey. Not fake stuff at WM. Life don't get much better. yummmmmm

elkhartjim

the only way to drink sassafrass tea is hot. Its growing wild all over my land and don't ever plant it cause it will take over everthang. Boil the roots about a good handful for at least 20 minutes and then let steep for about 10 minutes. Its also great if you have a chest cold to make a hot compress with...an ole Indian taught me this trick.

brodavid

hot chocolate with marsh mellows for me

ps also like good old sassafras tea hot or cold

DARLING

TC

Thanks for the link for sassafrass tea. Looks like my kinda site.