Upkeep and Cleaning

Bigman

What is the best way to clean a RV (5th Wheel) that has not been cleaned in a while and best products to use or buffers to use? ANy help would be greatly appreciated. :clown:

DL Rupper

Re: Upkeep and Cleaning

Contact Kenneth at Grandview Trailer Sales and order some Reliable RV Cleaner. Use it fully strength to clean the RV and then Wax it. Use a good fiberglass finish restorer/wax if your RV is fiberglass. Lots of work. :(

Steve H

RE: Upkeep and Cleaning

Like Dennis said...TOTALLY AWESOME from the Dollar Tree works really well on black streaks, mold/mildewand other stains on the RV. I try to avoid the Citris based ones. It does remove wax finishes though. We have a rubber roof and I have tried several over-the-counter products. What works best for me is a 50/50 brew of Spic n Span and Murphy's Oil Soap. After our rig is clean, I generally put a coat of Protect-All on. Probably not as good as a quality wax but a lot easier!

Good luck!

Kirk

Re: Upkeep and Cleaning

Reliable does a great job and does not leave streaks or any film. DL has it right!

H2H1

I just have to say I agree with all the statements above. I also use the 50/50 solution on my roof. It seem to work fine for me. I use newfinish wax on the out fiberglass. and I always use armorall on the wheels.

whitey

The easy way is to take it to RED Bay and let the girls across from the Campground wash it for you. they do a real good job.