used sales market

ccfritz

We are looking at selling our 2003 Allegro Bus & was wondering what the market is like. I know a year or so ago market was in a slump. I haven't checked lately so was wondering if the market has come back a little yet. If so, how would you suggest we advertise it?

THanks

G

RE: used sales market

well first off ,, welcome
The market is up and down on MH's ,, if u can loose a little bit selling ,, then it will sell ,, but there agian u never know who will pay what for what u got ,, but as long as u have a free and clear title ,, then it's a buyers market ,, most that are shopping look at that ,, they don't to buy a rv that the owner is upside down on ,, and there are many out there like that ,, they need to pay off the high loan they have on it ,, and to me ,, that is not worth it ,,MH's depreciate more than TT's do ,, so u'r MH may not be worth what u think ,, if u are asking top dollar for it ,, I had a 97 allegro bus ,, was bought new for 129,000 ,, when i sold it ,, i was lucky to get about 30,000 outta it ,, it was clean only 20,000 miles on it ,, genset had only 20hrs on it ,, but that was what i am getting at deprecaition ,, JMO ,, u may get more outta ur's :approve: :) :)

C Nash

Re: used sales market

If you paid 30k or so down on the 03 you are probably ok to sell. Might get what you owe. It's a buyer market around here. MHs not selling and some dealers don't even have them on the lot new anymore. The Alegro is a good unit and popular. Welcome to the forum. Hope you keep posting and are not just seeing if you can get a bite here. Let us know what you decide.

Michguy

Re: used sales market

I'm in the market. I'm not sure how you go about sending a private message, but I'd be interested in seeing what you've got and how much you're asking.