Vacation time

H2H1

Well the long and waited vacation is here. We heading to Pigeon Forge for a couple of weeksand will be staying at the KOA camp ground. If anyone is in the area please stop by for cold glass of tea or anything else that suits your taste. After we leave there we are heading down to the North Carolina and then on down to Charleston SC to visit the son and the grands kids for a spell. We should be back in Georgia around Thanksgiving.So we hope to see some of ya'llON THE ROAD. As my dad use to tell mewith I first started driving. keep it between the ditches.

DL Rupper

Re: Vacation time

We will be in Charleston/Savanna sometime in the next 2 weeks. Maybe we will bump into you.

G

when will u be in PF??? i have to go outta town this weekend (funeral stuff)
But i will be back on Sunday ,, pm.. me where u are staying and i'll look u up ,, even if i am not driving the rv.. it's all fun,, rv or not :laugh:
Hey DL ,, if u are going to SC what date are u gonna be there??
I'm heading down there in DEC for about a month ,,, and boy would i like to smell u'r Cummins diesel fumes ,, i bet they smell better than mine :cool: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DL Rupper

Hey 730, we will only be in SC for about 2/3 weeks beginning in about 1 week. Then heading for Florida. Too bad we will miss seeing you. I'm sure you would love the "ol" Dodge diesel fumes. ;) :bleh:

DL Rupper

Hey Archer, I think we are going to go down the East Coast of FL to Miami and up the Gulf side to the Panhandle in 2 months time. Just taking our time moseying along. Haven't been down there since 2001. Where are you going to be located at?