vacation trime

H2H1

OK no moaning and goaning here. We are pulling out in 10 minutes heading to beaches of Fl. I just had to get out and be there before Rod head out. :laugh: But he will be in the same beach longer than we are , but we will travel over to the east coast and check things out over there for a few days. We will post back and let everyone know where the oil slick is.

G

Re: vacation trime

Good to hear ,, Hollis ,, 4 more days for me and then nothing but sun ,, sand ,, waves ,, and did i mention sun ,, oh yea i did :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :approve: :approve: :cool: :cool:

G

well i kinda forgot a few things about my trip ,, and u all know how i worry about a breakdown ,, so just incase ,, I got a Jasper engine , transmission and rear end on stand by ,, i have a drive shaft strapped to the roof ,, extra wheels and tires on the roof also ,, is there anything i left out ??? :( :( ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Grandview Trailer Sa

Good thing I reminded you of spare tires and your driveshaft!!! Never leave home without them!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dont forget oil, antifreeze and extra batteries....................

TexasClodhopper

Ken, you forgot to remind Rod to take that set of crimping tools for 3/8" steel hydraulic line. Just might need them, too. :clown:

H2H1

Hello everyone, well we got here yesterday afternoon at Navarre Beach CG, wow this is great CG and just absolutely beautiful. The beach is man made but that is OK to. I know Rod is going is going to tell me he going to a REAL beach, but so are we. But with all the extra weigh he is carrying as in parts and tools he may never get there except by being towed by a tow truck to his site. :laugh: We miss everyone on the forum and skype naws, having a blast with Grand Daughter playing in the water and sand. well I will ttyl, my beer is getting hot, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :approve: :approve: :approve:

G

good to hear from u so soon hollis ,, u bum :laugh: but now that ken and tex mentioned it ,, i have added a steering column,, radiator ,, and anything else i could think of just incase ,, wonder if i will exceed the ccc of my unit ,, :eek: :eek: ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :8ball: :clown:

akjimny

Rod - you forgot a Peterbuilt semi and flat bed trailer to haul it all with. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

naw ,, with all i am carrying ,, i think i can pretty much repair it on the side of the road ,, well if it is above 60 and no rain :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

I sent an email to Pirate Land and asked when they would have the beach chairs and umbrellas out ,, well they told me not till the monday of memorial weekend ,, but if i wanted to pay the aditional $100 bucks ,, ontop of the rental fee for the week ,, they would have it set up ,, so what do u think i did ??? paid 200 bucks for chairs and umbrella ,, on the beach ,, but gonna be more since i am staying longer ,, but who cares ,, i am on the beach with the sun and waves ,, :laugh: :approve: :approve: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Triple E

Hollis and Rod, I am sitting here in 29 degree weather. I don't have to worry about my beer getting warm. :laugh: You guys make me so jealous I am turning green. :approve: Enjoy and don't get to bad of a sun burn. :cool:

:8ball:

H2H1

well we are here in the desolate place :laugh: :laugh:having my breakfast and coffee. The pool and hot tub is just great :laugh: . The daughter came by last night and picked up the grand daughter, so it just me and Maria from here on out. WE did get some strong winds last night, had to put thing in up or in a safe place. Well just a note to let everyone know we are doing OK in the paradise :laugh: SORRY ABOUT YOUR COLD WEATHER STEVE, COME ON DOWN THE WEATHER HERE IS GREAT. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Kirk

RE: vacation trime

"is there anything i left out ???"

What about beer and suntan lotion?

G

well Kirk got that covered ,, the beer anyways ,, 2 cases ,, one case of Corona ,, and one case of Land Shark ,, as far as the sun screen ,, well i don't use any ,, makes the sand stick to u :laugh:
But anyway ,, got 2 more days till blast off ,, gonna pull out of here ,, Tuesday night around midnight ,, i would really like to pull out around 11pm ,, but i know that won't happen ,, :eek: :eek: ;) ;) but the way i figure it ,, that will put me on the beach jsut in time to have a full first day ,, my spot is reserved and i have called ,, and no one is on it ,, so that means just ck in ,, get LP ,, and i will worry about the hookups after i get a day on the beach :approve: :approve: :approve: :laugh: :laugh: :cool: :cool: :cool:

H2H1

Rod all ready finished a 12 pack of miller lite :laugh: working on the second. Also so a 12 pack of Dr. Peppers it is so hot here I got red on the top of the dome and my nose looks like Rudolph and I have not been on the beach yes yet :approve: :approve: . both airs are going and 2 fans to keep the air moving. we had all you can eat pancakes, meat and coffee and juice this morning, this why I love camping. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

OK jsut to let u all know ,, 1 day left ,, i finally got the MH all back together (AGAIN) and now i feel good that it will make it ,, but i am having a ball watching the wife and daughter scrambling around trying to get stuff done :laugh: :laugh: ,, they had as much time as me to get ready ,, but "NO" they still don;t have a thing in the MH yet ,, so tomm i will relax and go get fuel and LP ,, then sit back with a cold one ,, and watch the festivities :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: It's gonna be entertaining ,, i can say that :approve: :approve: :approve: :evil: :evil:

H2H1

WELL Rod I hope everything works it self out.we will be moving in the morning heading over to the East Coast. So you might want to be on the look out for me, we just might drop in on you. You know being retired and no job and no place to go_OK good luck and have fun while on vacation.