vacation trime

try2findus

Re: vacation trime

Good times!! Hollis and Rod, we are jealous but hope you are all having a wonderful time. The both of you better drink a beer for me & R.

(Disneyworld...17 days away :cool: )

G

well for me it's never soon enough ,, but gonna pull out about midnight tomm night ,, that way we can have breakfast at the House Of Blues ,, before we ck into the CG ,, but i will be on here and skype ,, got the pc ready and gonna try and see if my atenna setup will hit the office ,, WIFI is free there ,, but if not ,, no biggy ,, and btw got our beach chairs and umbrella ,, they will be setup on wed morning ,, beats the heck outta dragging stuff to the beach ,, but there agian got a golf cart waiting ,, $300 for the time i will be there :eek: :eek: ,, but agian oh well ,, once a yr aint bad ,, :approve: :approve: :cool: :cool: :cool: :laugh: :laugh:
Oh yea i forgot one thing that i love to do ,, and that is as Jimmey Buffet says " Watching the sun bake , all those tourist covered in oil " i do not fit into that ,, i look like a regular ,, no oil on me ,, nor will i bake in the sun ,, just get darker :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :cool: :cool: :8ball: :bleh: :bleh:

cwishert

Rod, no one gets tired of stuff about the beach, we just like to give you a hard time about it. I know that I have to live vicariously through you guys. I wish I could be on the beach already. This weekend we are going to the lake and get to spend two nights. I am really excited. We will probably go watch the Monster trucks too! No kids, no phone, no stress, just ice cold beer and a beautiful view of the lake. And in the evening the roar of the motor and the smell of diesel. Can you tell I am a "redneck"? :clown:

H2H1

no one would have suspected it :laugh: The way I look at it, is just a bunch of good ole boys and girls having fun.

H2H1

OK Rod I am sick and tired of hearing about you and your trip to the beach,, get it knock it off.... NOW THAT I GOT YOUR ATTENTION, The beach has been nice so glads your time has arrived. enjoy your time you deserved it. BTW we came home early,the dash air condition went out and I could smell something was burning. so we came home and will put in the shop and see what caused it. Once we get that fixed we will see if we can head out again. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

now hollis who needs dash a/c ,, mine has never worked ,, but man too bad u had to cut u'r trip short ,, that really sucks ,, IMO
:( :( :(
If u smelled something ,, i hate to say this but , might be the compresssor has locked up ,, was it a rubber type smell ??? or a electrical type smell ??? either way ,, not good :disapprove: :disapprove: :disapprove:
well i got less than 2 hrs to go and then beach time ,, sorry hollis :laugh: ,, but cked the surf report ,, and they have a good surf coming in tomm night ,, bad rip curents ,, but that is what u have to deal with ,, i will ck in on here and skype tomm night ,, if i am not out on a late night stealth mission on the board :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :approve: :approve: :approve:

G

ok i have been on the beach for 3 days now,, they finally got the damn wifi up in the remote areas ,, but besides that , the weather has been GREAT ,, 86 TO 91 NO WIND ALL SUN ,, but best of all,, NO SHADE :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :approve: :approve: :approve:
oh yea water temp is 76 ,, had good surf yesterday ,, but today all sides ,, wind blown chops :dead: :disapprove: :disapprove: :disapprove: