vacation

G

ok i'm here to tell u ,, the family is pushing the beach trip more than me ,, i went into the bathroom ,, and found the tp roll was tucked ,, like they do in those condos ,, not one BR ,, BUT BOTH ,, so i asked who did this ,, my daughter just grinned ,, so i thought ok ,, i'll go ck the MH ,, and guess what TP WAS IN THE SAME ARRANGMENT ,,, ok i know i have a little less than 2 weeks to go ,, but now i'm getting pushed ,, not that i don't want to go ,, but i have work to catch up on ,, and then i am a stupid person ,, i don't know the left from the right of an rv :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

H2H1

Re: vacation

fix what you can, put everyone on notice that it your vacation time and closed the shop ,or if you got a good person that you trust keep it open do that and just go and have fun. You deserve a break go for it :laugh: :laugh: :bleh: :bleh:

DARLING

Rod
I got your pm fro skpe the other nite but I could not figure how to fix it :(

So much for the technically challenged. :laugh:

Darlin :cool:

G

Hollis ,, I have a tech that will work while i'm on vac. so as of now i'm relaxing ,, and i'm not even on the beach yet :laugh:
Oh yea u want a job ,, Hollis ,, i put a add in the paper for a tech ,, but all i got was one that changed tires on an rv ,, once

Darlin ,, just got to sykpe and download it ,, but ck all u'r security stuff ,, like u'r preferences ,, alow them on skype ,, it's clean ,, ,, but if u still cna't get on ,, let me know ,,, :) :) :) :) :eek:

elkhartjim

RE: vacation

icon_smile_shock.gif
I used some JB Weld on my soap dispenser thinghy...see I can even talk techey...thinghy
icon_smile_evil.gif

H2H1

OK 2 night and a wake up, and we are on our way. talking about getting anxious :bleh: I will I will looking up Lee and Fran when we get into AZ and anyone else I can.

G

ok have a good trip Hollis ,, and post us where u are the first time u get ,, also for u other guy's ,, u'r hired ,, i need 3 black tanks pulled and cleaned out ,, then need to fond the holes in them :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

hey Rod since I was certified by Tex as a RV tech and since I don't need a job I guess I'll pass on the offer, beside I in the traveling mode now. but if a really good offer came in I might entertain it. Although I have heard thru the grapevine that the local vol fire dept would like to talk to me about becoming their Chief of Prevention, but with no pay my motto is -no pay no way :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: been there done that ;)

DL Rupper

Hey Hollis, enjoy your trip and don't come to NEBRASKA unless you want to freeze. It's cold and the wind's blowing in gusts of 40+ miles per hour. Snow tomorrow and will be in the 30's all day. Leaving Saturday (payday has arrived.) YEAH. Spent $547 in fuel to get here (Scottsbluff) . Tanked up yesterday. $103 for diesel. Expect it will cost over $700 to get to Cody, WY from Dayton, OH.

G

Damn DL ,, u must be miserable ,, all the cold weather ,, and in spring :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Get outta there fast ,, and find some warm weather ,, our's aint bad mid to upper 80's ,, lows in the 50's ,, come on down and sit a spell ,, and WARM UP ;) :laugh: :laugh: :approve: :approve:

Grandview Trailer Sa

DL, your headed the wrong way. Here in Virginia it will be in the 80's this weekend and everything is green. NO SNOW.

I put 75.00 of Diesel in truck today. 18 gallons :angry:

utmtman

Gonna be in the 70's all this week. Only thing I dont like down here is the never ending wind.
Hey Rod I am retired so not sure if you could afford my hourly rates. LOL And believe it or not I have pulled one of them nasty tanks when I had my winnie. Once they are dry they are not so bad. LoL Easier to pull than a dang gas tank to change a fuel pump.

DL Rupper

Wind you say. It hasn't stopped blowing here in 8 days. It has been gusting at over 50 mph all night and morning. It's snowing so I can't leave until tomorrow. Looking to wonderful weather in Yellowstone. After the 10 foot snow pack melts :laugh:

I can't say I've done very well with weather this spring, but at least I'm not in Arkansas today. :eek: ;)

G

U got that right DL ,, those poor people ,, man they got hit hard ,, but here is the switch ,, that weahter is heading our way ,, so i'm on the look out as of now :eek: ;) ;)

H2H1

well it has finely got here. we will pulling out in the morning around 6-630 if the DW will get up and get moving. Boy it's been a long wait but worth ever day of the wait

G

yea ,, let us know where u are ,, and how the weather is ,, that is if u have wifi ;) :laugh:

H2H1

HELLO EVERYONE, We left home this passed Sat. morning around 7:00 am and drove all the way to Texas. We spent the night at RV park called Hitching Post RV Park in Hallville Tx. We left the next morning around 7:00 and went on over to Dallas/Ft Worth on over to Lubbuck to HW 84 and stoped at KOA in Tocumteri NM. Next morning went on Holbrook KOA. We did stop in to see Lee at the Petrefied Forest real nice guy, then we drove thru the site and on over to KOA in Flagstaff, by the way it snow on us as we was pulling in the camp ground. The temp is low 30's at night and middle around middle 60's during the day Yes we have been traveling the fast track and seeing alot of places and enjoyed going thru Tx. used a lot of gas, but that the cost of RV,ing. I will give another up date later. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: