vacation

G

Re: vacation

hey both of u have a safe and good trip ,, :cool: :approve:

G

oops forgot this in the last post ,, i have 3 days YES 3 days ,, till i'm outta here ,,, :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

utmtman

Yeppers Rod you have fun as well. Enjoy that trip you got planned.
We are now in Perry, Ut KOA headed to Missoula, Mt in the morning.

G

well i got 2 maybe 1 days left ,, i may head out early ,, anyway has anyone heard from Nash ??? i was just wondering ,, hope he's ok :approve: :) :)

G

Jim i maybe just do that ,, we have some big storms rolling in here on tuesday ,, so i might just head out late monday ,, and see what all this walmart camping is about :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil:

utmtman

Well we made it as far as Fairmont RV Park, ten miles south east of Anaconda, Montana. Gonna spend a few days here and get in some site seein. Rod have fun and get outta dodge for them storms hit and ruin all the best laid plans.
Jim you gonna keep talkin at others or you gonna hit the road????

G

well it's here ,, i'm heading out in the am ,, the jobs i had took longer than i thought ,,, but for sure i'm gone in the am ,, but u guy's won't get break form me ,, i have wifi (paid for) and dug out my lap top .. so there ,, but if u need any online repairs ,, i don't know a damn thing ,, but i can tell u about some good fish places to eat :eek: ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :bleh: :bleh: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

H2H1

there u go forget work for awhile and enjoy it. it been a long cold winter and you need a break I wish u the best relaxing time u can get.

PS don't forget to ck in on Bro Dave and Ms Jackie and post back to the forum. :laugh:

elkhartjim

we'er at Roosevelt state park in MS. beautiful and the closest campers on one side is about 40yards and 100 yards on the other. Headed south on Natchez Trace tomorrow.

G

ok well i'm gonna rub it in ,, i'm 30ft fom the beach ,, and besides the big storm on tuesday night ,, with out power (not me,, have genset) but part of the park ( no power means no wifi) anyway i'm back on for the next couple of weeks or so ,, and yes the beach is great ,, but the storm tore the heck outa the beach area ,, but as of late today ,, it has almost fixed itself ,, (mother nature) ,, but i'll keep in touch ,, and bty has nayone heard from bro dave or msjackie??? ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :approve: :approve: :approve: :cool: :cool:

G

ok beach update ,, clear weather from here on out ,, some rain on friday ,, but nothing big ,, also this place is like a ghost town (now) but it's starting to fill up ,, and all these people don't like to get out and do much ,, heck i spent 4hrs on the beach today ,, and bty i have 2 big class a's on both sides of me ,, but have not seen the owners since they hooked up ,,, well i'm gonna be up at 6 in the morning ,, and have the wife cook breakfast ,, on the gridle outside ,, and then off to the beach ,, and if the surf clears up ,, might do some body boarding stuff ,, but as of (since it's after 12 ) i will state tomorrow ,, but who cares ,, and bty i did do some rv stuff on here ,, but i guy's didn't see it :eek: ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bleh: :approve: :evil: :evil: :evil:
oh yea frgot to tell u all ,,, i'm planning on going peir fishing in the next week ,, prolly on tuesday :bleh: :approve: :approve: :approve: :evil: :evil:

G

it only counts jim if the river has waves and taste like salt :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
bty ,, i think mother nature is trying to tell us somethingy ,, the beach here is the wierdest i have ever scene it in all the times i've been coming down here ,, the beach is in three levels ,, u have upper level,, middle ,, and lower ,, ocean part ,, but there is a drop off even after where the waves come in ,, very odd ,, also i have never seen so many sea shells down here ,, and big ones too,, the wife picked up about half of a conk shell (hwever u spell it) anyway it was the size of a football ,, all the shels that are washing up are huge and have very thick walls ,, even the waves are acting wierd ,, they aren't swelling out at sea ,, but they swell about 10ft from shore ,, this is very odd :eek: :eek: :laugh: :question: :question: :question:

DL Rupper

Global Warming my #$&. It's snowing here in Cody, WY. Go figure. BTY Good Sam ERS is pretty good. It's was raining/slushing today and I got a flat tire. I didn't want to get all messed up changing a flat, so I called my Good Sam ERS and they had somebody out to my truck and the tire changed within 2 hrs.

After spending $99/year for the last 12 years I finally got a couple of bucks worth of service out of the ERs.

Tomorrow I get to go to Billings, MT to spend my Economy Stimulus rebate money on a new set of Michelins for the truck. Oh, boy. At least I have the money to buy the tires. Hope the economy gets going now that I'm spending my money. :bleh: