vintage rv rally

rjf7g

Re: vintage rv rally

Rod-
That looks pretty cool - don't think my 1992 Tioga would count for much of a "vintage camper," though, and I know my new trailer from GTS wouldn't. Besides, I don't think GTS is planning on moving that trailer of mine any time soon! That's a pretty part of the country... have family in Nashville and Rock Island, TN.

G

well come on down Becky ,, it's open to the public ,, even if u don't have a Vintage ,,, but i can't go :( i have already made reservations for the month of May ,,, at u know where :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :laugh: :cool: :approve:

G

looks like another one slipped under the watch full eye of rvusa ,, :eek: :angry: :disapprove:

tamm0449

We have a 1987 Rockwood Chevrolet RV and have been to Tennessee and Kentucky in it and find that country simply breathtaking even some of the larger mountains that we have been on. We were coming home to Ohio late one night and it was about 1:00 am in the morning and we were near Lake Cumberland where there was a State Park so we decided to spend the night there. We had four young boys with us and we traveled forever up a steep mountain winding around and around until we arrived at the top. That was where we spent the night. I scared the boys to death that night by suggesting that we might be in Bear Country. One of them woke us up in the middle of the night screaming "BEAR, BEAR!" He was dreaming and startled us all awake. I think he scared us worse than I scared them just trying to be funny and lighten the mood because all of the boys were so tired.
We had a good night and a wonderful day the next morning exploring a little before we left home for Ohio. What fun memories.
Sincerely,
Tamm (Tamara Lesley)

tamm0449

Have we missed the Vintage Rally? We have a 1987 Rockwood Chevrolet Class A RV and would love to attend one of these Rally's. Please e-mail me with the date if we have not missed it. tlesley@sbcglobal.net
Thank You,
Tamm (Tamara Lesley)