Wake up "ROLL CALL"

Shadow

Hope everyone is ready for this cold blast! Went down and winterized the 5th wheel yesterday. Only the second time since we owned it! brrrr

C Nash

Butch, I went out and turned on the furnace and set it at 40 degree. Turned on the winter system. have blown out the water lines so hope I will be ok. Still planning on leaving last of Jan. Just heard 5 tomorrow night here. Am I still in Alabama?

H2H1

well tonight low in the 30s, but tomorrow going to be cold high 34 low 11-13 degrees. Now that is cold for us. I have winterized the MH and have 2 small electric heaters going also. I am going to adjust the pool pump to run 24/7 for a while to keep the water moving, and hope it does not freeze. Now for the house, heater on fireplace going, and the electric blanket will be on. Just staying warm and hope this winter blast gets the hell out of here.

rjf7g

They're saying our low on Tuesday may be below ZERO...not what we are used to in central Virginia!

G

we are spose to hit about 3 to 0 in the am ,, and snow ,, and the bad part ,, highs only in the 20's ,,, as Nash said ,, good thing for global warming ,, " now where was that adress i had on the eqator ?" :confused::concern::D

akjimny

Anchorage forecast for tomorrow is 35 degrees and rain. Everybody stay safe and warm and I'm hoping you all did a good job winterizing your rigs.

C Nash

Jim they just said on forcast that it would be warmer in Fairbanks Ak tomorrow than here in Alabama.

rjf7g

It's 13ºF here right now and dropping a degree or so every 30-40 minutes...windy as heck, too!!

H2H1

well we hit 14 last night and the wind was up. well the wind did go away , but the cold is still hanging around. Maybe it will hit around 22 tonight and not as cold as it was last night. So all my friends, be careful and stay as warm as you can

stoop

I'm still here as well. Stationed at home base currently; planning for Myrtle Beach this summer though. Hope the ole' TT holds together for the long haul from TX. Happy trails to all.

H2H1

stoop just take your time, and make sure it not over loaded and the tires are ok

H2H1

well we just went thru another very cold night here last night. The temps was down to 22. I am so looking to spring for some good camping weather. But we will be camping next month at Florence Marina State Park, in Omaha Ga.

vanole

Sitting here in SW Miami and the past couple of weeks temps have been below normal. Think we have had one night in the upper 30's and couple in the mid 40's. Been a pretty wet snowbird season thus far. However much better than the pics my wife sent me this morning of our house in Va Beach.

C Nash

Guess the Hornets predicted weather right this winter. They built ther hive about 2 foot off the ground here and it has been cold. Acorn hulls also covered most of the acorn. Just a couple old folks sayings that have proven true this winter.