Want to Replace the 110 Lights in the Trail-Lite 251

suhaney50

Hello!

Just purchased a "new to us" ('05) Trail-Lite 251. It has 2 110 Sconce light fixtures on either side of the sofa. They are very dated looking (shiny brass with Early American type globes.) I want to add replacing them on my DH's Honey Do List. I would like a recommendation around where to purchase replacement lights? Each one has an on/off switch on the bottom.

Thank you!

Sharon & Jack
Gainesville, GA

LEN

Re: Want to Replace the 110 Lights in the Trail-Lite 251

Not real familiar with this year model but are you sure they are 110 lights, very few RV's have 100 lighting anymore.

LEN

utmtman

Than probably any light fixtures would work. My 110 lights in previous rigs were basically the same light fixtures as one could find in stores.

G

I agree with u Lee ,, i have found a few 110 light fixtures in some remodels that i have done ,, but did not replace them 110 models ,, went with the 12 volt style ,, the way the 12 volt lighting is getting ,, i think they look better than some that u can by for u'r stick house ,,, but they do have a nice price tag ,,,
as Lee said ck out the local HD or Lowes ,, u should be able to find a nice set og lights that will work for u ,, and have the on/off on them also good luck :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :) :) :)

Pancanbob

Hi, Suhaney
Are you sure u want to replace them with 110V………..Ok
Not knowing much about them, I would suggest trying to make sure the base of the new light fixture will be as big or bigger then base of the old light fixture you are removing, so it will cover the holes and will not have to try and patch anything.
Hope it helps, Take care
:) :) :)

partbirddog

RE: Want to Replace the 110 Lights in the Trail-Lite 251

keep me posted we just bought a 2003 trailite 25 footer with 8.1 , our operators manual is incredibly vague, im sure our vehicles are just about alike. jg