Water Filter & Pump

Greg Wooten

2017 Winnebago Vista 31BE. Is there a water filter? Where is it located? I’m having slow water flow and can hear making a sound in the back. Almost like a bubbling sound. Thanks

Loretta

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Greg, I found the owner's manual for the 2017 Vista. The unit doesn't come standard with a water filter. Here's what it says: "When disinfecting through the city water fill, an external cartridge-type water filter assembly must be connected in-line between the city water hose and the city water fill to add disinfecting solution to the tank. These filters are commonly available at most RV supply stores."

It also has this: "Water Pressure Regulators: Because city water pressure varies from location to location, we recommend obtaining an in-line water pressure regulator to prevent damage to any components, connections, and seals in your fresh water system. These devices simply connect in-line between the supply hose and the city water input on the coach. We recommend regulators that control water pressure to 50 psi. max. Water pressure regulators are commonly available at most RV dealerships and many large retail discount or home supply centers."

See the full manual here - https://www.winnebago.com/owners/owner-resources/manuals-and-diagrams/operator-manuals/2017

Greg Wooten

Hi Greg, I found the owner's manual for the 2017 Vista. The unit doesn't come standard with a water filter. Here's what it says: "When disinfecting through the city water fill, an external cartridge-type water filter assembly must be connected in-line between the city water hose and the city water fill to add disinfecting solution to the tank. These filters are commonly available at most RV supply stores."

It also has this: "Water Pressure Regulators: Because city water pressure varies from location to location, we recommend obtaining an in-line water pressure regulator to prevent damage to any components, connections, and seals in your fresh water system. These devices simply connect in-line between the supply hose and the city water input on the coach. We recommend regulators that control water pressure to 50 psi. max. Water pressure regulators are commonly available at most RV dealerships and many large retail discount or home supply centers."

See the full manual here - https://www.winnebago.com/owners/owner-resources/manuals-and-diagrams/operator-manuals/2017
Thanks a bunch Loretta!! I appreciate you taking the time to help me!!!!