water leak (rain)

C Nash

Anyone have a simple way of locating water leaks :angry: I have a small leak at rear of slide on our 2002 Vacationer. Not coming around slide seal and leaks where slide is in or out. Have sealed ever thing I can find windows, mouldings, clearence lights, ck a/c seals, vents, rear taillights, went over top with a fine tooth comb, no damage anywhere. tried hosing area at a time. very small leak as the carpet only gets a little damp but, I know what it will lead to.

jkill2001

water leak (rain)

what u can do is run a hose from a air compressor into the coach,trailer whatever seal up everything really well and let the air constantly go into the unit then go on the roof or where ever u think its coming in from spray soapy water or something that will bubble and there's ur leak

C Nash

water leak (rain)

Called Holiday rambler Tech dept and got a rep that seemed to know what the problem is. They have seen this problem before and the fix is to install a slide drip pan under each corner of the slide. Went to Bankston and picked them up today. They were free so I figure this has been a common problen on the Vacationer. Checked the rvs out while I was there. Sure do like the looks of them diesel pushers. Even test drove one. Got to stay away from those places :)